How to deal with emotional exhaustion and find stress relief during the pandemic and as countries lift the lockdown!
It’s no surprise that at the end of one year, most of us are feeling the burnout of working from home, blurring boundaries, not knowing what the future holds, and much more. Between accumulated stress and the feeling of worn-out, you might be feeling “stuck” or “trapped.”
1. Are you feeling anxious or nervous?
2. Do you feel you have no control over anything in life?
3. Do you struggle to move daily?
4. Are you struggling with lack of motivation?
5. Is sleeplessness creeping in?
6. Is your appetite impacted?
7. Do you feel irritated and agitated?
8. Is there a sense of hopelessness and apathy?
9. Are you unable to focus?
If you said YES or nodded to any of the bullet points above, then this course is for you.
Ayurveda teaches us that a vata imbalance can create this feeling of dread and emotional exhaustion. And the vata imbalance can be caused due to irregular schedule, stress, anxiety, erratic weather, inappropriate foods for you, and more. Using Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle tips, this course will help you:
1. Shift your mindset and help you live a better life.
2. You will start to prioritize your sleep, which in turn impact your moods and productivity.
3. You will connect with food in a more meaningful way instead of labeling it “good” or “bad.”
4. You will start to pay attention to people, places, conversations, media that both nourish and deplete you.
5. You will connect with the importance of slowing down and recharging.
6. You will learn 3 simple tips to recharge when the 3pm slump hits. Did you know that what we eat impacts how we think? Our sleep impacts our mood and overall well-being. What we consume—be it conversations or news—affects how we feel. Every small effort contributes towards larger goal of feeling emotionally nourished.
7. You will feel empowered and more focused.
Hi, I’m Sweta Srivastava Vikram! I am an International Speaker, Best-selling Author, and Ayurveda-based Health & Mindset Coach in New York City who is committed to helping people thrive on their own terms. I have a background in eastern and western nutrition/wellness, and I’m an award-winning wellness change maker who graduated from Columbia University and studied with Dr. Vasant Lad (the man credited for bringing Ayurveda to the US). I’ve worked in Corporate America, for nonprofits, as well as for startups. I understand the demands of work-life balance so my advice is relatable, accessible, and doable. My clients call me inspiring, authentic, calming and dependable. And despite my intense focus, many say I should get a side gig as a stand-up comedian, because you’re guaranteed to laugh when you work with me. Of course, the joke is on them because you’ll rarely find me awake past 10pm! Yeah, Ayurveda has some cool tips for balanced living!
Voted “One of the Most Influential Asians of Our Times” and winner of the “Voices of the Year” award (past recipients include Chelsea Clinton), I have dedicated my career to writing, speaking (virtually during the pandemic), coaching, and teaching a more holistic approach to creativity, health, and wellness. I also advise leaders, entrepreneurs, and creative professionals on how to make critical mindset shifts so they can leverage time more effectively, thrive in their relationships, and lower stress levels, thus designing lives that truly work for them. I live in New York City but work with clients globally. No matter where you live, we can work together virtually!
***Please talk to your health practitioner before you make any changes to your diet and lifestyle.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.